Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.L.I.S)- A Course That offers Excellent Career and Secure Future.
If you are organized, passion for reading books, and collecting information; then Librarian is a perfect career for you. Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.L.I.S) is a professional course that prepares a person to make career as a librarian. The advent of computer and information technology has put a profound impact in this sector, thereby the job responsibility of librarians is not limited to managing bookshelves only, they also manage electronic information. Therefore, today Librarian is entitled as “Information Manager”, “Cybarians” and “Information Scientists”.
Nowadays, people want quick information and students search books for various purposes, in such scenario library is the first source where they can get desired books or information. To become a librarian person should have excellent communication skills, creative mindset, decision-making skills, adaptability skills, management skills, and knowledge of books. Unlike other professions, librarian enjoysthe stress-free job, excellent work-life balance, well-paid compensation, good career growth, and secure future. In India,the government is strengthening the network of libraries, thereby not only in the private sectors, but there will also begreat demand of librarians in the government sectors.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Library Science:
Students who have completed graduation in any stream with 50% marks from any recognized University, they are eligible for Bachelor of Library Science admission.
The Career Scope of Bachelor of Library Science:
- A librarian can find employment opportunities invarious places like universities & colleges, court houses, public schools, law offices, museums, local library buildings, etc.
- If you are looking for government jobs, then research and development centers like ICAR, CSIR, DRDO, ICSSR, ICHR, ICMR, ICFRE, etc. recruits librarians through competitive examination.
- Nowadays, private publishing houses and statistical research centers also hire a librarian.
- There is also option of higher studies, after bachelor degree person can go for a postgraduation degree for career growth.
Why choose Mangalayatan University for Bachelor of Library Science?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private colleges in north India for Bachelor of Library Science admission. The University offers modern technical and theoretical knowledge related to the subject that prepares candidates to get quick employment.
- The Bachelor of Library Science curriculum is designed according to the modern need of libraries and research centers.
- The University has high qualified teaching faculties, who are committed to provide the best education and prepare qualified human resources in the sphere of library and information science.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for Bachelor of Library and Information Science?
Cutting-edge curriculum, high-qualified teaching faculty, and excellent academic environment make Mangalayatan University the best college for Bachelor of Library and Information Science.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for Bachelor of Library and Information Science admission?
For Bachelor of Library and Information Science admission, student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/