Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS): Gateway of Excellent Career and Secure Future.
Unbalanced lifestyle and intake of unhealthy food are the root cause of several health problems. In this advanced lifestyle people don’t care for their health, and in case if they face any health problem, then they prefer allopathic medicines. But taking allopathic medicine for minor health problems not only creates a chance of side effects, but it also invites several diseases. Therefore, assuredly allopathic medicine is not safe for human health. Naturopathy and Yogic Science is an ancient Indian medical treatment method, which is quite effective to treat several severe and chronic diseases.
Naturopathy and Yogic Science revolves around the healing ability of the body and lays stress on enhancing immunity and detoxification of the body. The treatment in this mechanism is natural and non-invasive that comprises massage, hydrotherapy, yoga, physiotherapy, acupuncture, acupressure, magneto therapy, herbal remedies, dietary modifications, lifestyle changes, etc. plays a major role. Therefore, candidates who havean interest in this field and want to improve people’s health in a gentle manner, then Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences an appropriate course for them.
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences is 5 ½ years [4 ½ years Academic + 1-yearInternship] undergraduate programme, under the programme students learn about fasting and diet therapy, mud therapy, hydrotherapy, massage therapy, acupressure, acupuncture, chromotherapy, magnetotherapy, yoga therapy, and physiotherapy etc. Indian Government is also encouraging the practice of yoga and naturopathy through the formation of a separate ministry [AYUSH].There is a great scope of Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences admission, the course lays stress on practical learningand student observe patient’s symptoms and reaction to provide personalised treatment. During the course, students get concreteunderstanding of nutrition, medicinal herbs, digestive anatomy and physiology.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS):
Students who have completed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with 50% marks from any recognized board/ institute, they are eligible for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences admission.
The Career Scope of Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS):
- Person can get employment opportunities as physicians in private and government hospitals.
- There is a great demand of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences graduate across the world because now people want to escape the side effect of allopathic medicines.
- Person can get employment in the National Rural Health Mission.
- Person can make a career as academicians & research scholars, and as scientists in various government and private organizations.
- Post completion of the course, person can work as stress management consultants or lifestyle management consultants in IT companies, other corporate sectors, corporate hospitals & wellness centres.
- After gaining relevant work experience of few years, person can look for overseas opportunities, as there is a great demand for naturopathy professionals in the USA and the European countries.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS)?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private colleges in north India for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) admission. The BNYS curriculum of the University is an excellent blend of theory and practical that prepares competent and high-qualified naturopath and yogic science professionals.
- The University focuses on practical learning because it is the foundation to achieve excellence in this profession.
- The University offers the best internship opportunities for students.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS)?
High-qualified and experienced teaching faculty, excellent academic environment, and the affordable fee of BNYS programme; make Mangalayatan University the best college for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) course.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) admission?
For Bachelor of Business Administration admission student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/