Bachelor of Physical Education and Sport Science (BPES) Opens the Doors of Rewarding and Satisfying Career.
Are you passionate about sport? Are you a fitness enthusiast and want to make a career in sport and fitness? Then, this post is for you. In the last one decade, especially after Common Wealth Game 2010 in Delhi, India, and better performance of Indian athletes in humongoussports events like Olympic and Asian Game have changed the dynamic of sports culture in the country. Now, there are a lot of prospects in the sport. Bachelor of Physical Education and Sport Science (BPES) is an unorthodox education programme that opens the doors of rewarding and satisfying careers in sport and fitness.
Bachelor of Physical Education and Sport Science (BPES) is an undergraduate academic programme of three years dealing in physical, biological, nutritional, and psychological aspects of health & specific sports.The course equips students with supreme understanding of different sports, statistical acumen, sport psychology, and upliftsthe fitness level of candidates.Students pursuing Bachelor of Physical Education and Sport Science (BPES) course study different theoretical and practical subjects including educational psychology, guidance, and counseling, sports psychology, teaching methodology in physical education, sports management, sport science, applied computer education, and statistics in physical education, health education, sociology of sports, measurement, and evaluation, kinesiology, and biomechanics, etc.
Now the way India is building a positive image in the national and international sport circuit, in future there will no dearth of opportunities in this sector. After completing Bachelor of Physical Education and Sport Science (BPES) course, candidates can find employment opportunities asphysical education instructor, professional player, sports administration, sports journalist, sports photojournalist, umpire/referee, trainer/instructor/coach, etc.
Why Pursue Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports Science (BPES)?
- There is still not fierce competition in this sector, thereby candidates get enough chance to select decent opportunities.
- There is great demand for Physical education teachers, trainers, and instructors in private and government institutes.
- A Physical education teacher can build his/her one-of-a-kind image in the world of sport.
- The best thing is that the course will keep your fitness level optimum.
- Often central government and state government recruit meritorious sports persons directly to Group 'C' and 'D' posts if they fulfill the requisite educational qualifications.
- Nationalized banks, public sector undertakings, and some private groups also recruit outstanding sportspersons.
The Eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports Science (BPES)?
Students who have completed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks from any recognized University/ College, they are eligible for Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports Science admission.
Career Scope of Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports Science:
- After completing the course, a person can make career as a physical education instructor in schools and colleges.
- After completing degree in physical education and sports science, a person can makecareer as a sports journalist, commentator, sports and leisure club manager.
- There is also option of higher studies, to excel in the field and makecareer as Physical education teacher, person can pursue Master's degree in the same discipline.
Why choose Mangalayatan University for Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports Science?
- The Bachelor of Physical Education and Sport Science programme at Mangalayatan University provides perfection foundation fora candidate’s talent in a satisfying and professionally motivated way.
- The University has excellent infrastructure for physical education. Physical education laboratory is equipped with cutting-edge equipments like Treadmill (Trackmaster), Arm Ergometer (Monark 881) – Arm cycling testing, Air Displacement Plethysmography, Hydrostatic Weighing Tank, 3D Motion Capture System, Electromagnetic Motion Tracking System, etc.
- The University has high-qualified teaching faculty, they prepare students with knowledge and know-how to perform and teach facets of physical education, exercise, and sports in educational contexts.
- The University not only provides degree in Physical Education and Sports Science, rather students pursuing the course gain knowledge about the aspects of human development and the potential of human development, which makes Mangalayatan University a famous and best BPES college in northern India.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports Science?
Excellent infrastructure, cutting-edge curriculum, and academic excellence make Mangalayatan University the best college for Bachelor of Physical Education and Sport Science.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for Bachelor of Physical Education and Sport Science admission?
For Bachelor of Physical Education and Sport Science admission, students can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or apply online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/