Career Scope of B.Sc. Biotechnology
From employment opportunities to higher studies, the career prospects in the field of Biotechnology is immense. In the last one decade, the scope of Biotechnology has increased manifold thereby the popularity of courseas B.sc Biotechnology isincreased, and students are taking B.Sc. Biotechnology admission to make a great career in this domain. According to the Indian Brand Equity Foundation (a trusted portal of the Government of India), the total value of the Biotechnology industry in the country was 11.6 billion in 2017, and the Government of India is investing US$ 5 billion to develop human capital, infrastructure and research initiatives in this domain. According to the estimation, the Biotechnology industry in the country will be US$ 100 billion industry by 2025.
The application of Biotechnology is in across all sectors, which consist of the food and beverage industry, textile industry, biological products, medicines and pharmaceuticals, agriculture, animal husbandry, nutrition, and environmental conservation.The duration of B.Sc. (Biotechnology) is three years and after B.Sc. Biotechnology admission during three years students are taught Biophysical Chemistry, Cell Biology and Genetics, Bioenergetics and Bio-membranes, Animal and Plant Physiology, Bio-statistics and computer, Molecular Biology, Animal & Plant Biotechnology, Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology.
Due to the effort of the Indian Governmentandindustry experts, the Biotechnology industry in the country is witnessing steady progress. Students who complete Bachelor or Master degree in this domain, they tend to move abroad for research and development career. But now the situation is changing, now students are getting excellent atmosphere in the country for research and development work, thereby they are not leaving the country and giving an unprecedented contribution to the development of the Biotechnology industry in India.In India Agricultural Biotechnology, Animal Husbandry, Bioinformatics, Biofertilizers, Dairy development, Bio-resource Development, Plant Biology, Marine Biotechnology, Microbiology, and, Genetic research, etc. are some areas where biotechnology has grown.
The Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc. Biotechnology:
Students who have completed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with 50% marks from any recognized board/ institute, they are eligible for B.sc Biotechnology admission.
The Career Scope of B.Sc. Biotechnology:
- After completing Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, students can find employment opportunities in countless industries and sectors like Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Environment Conservation, Genetic Engineering, Health Care, and Medicine, etc.
- There is also option of higher studies like M.sc Biotechnology. After completing the postgraduation degree in Biotechnology students can find decent employment opportunities in the research and development field.
- Government Hospitals, BioIndustries, and Researchorganizations are the top recruiters of B.sc Biotechnology degree holders.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for B.sc Biotechnology?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private colleges in north India for B.Sc. Biotechnology admission. B.sc Biotechnology course of the University impartsa strong foundation of biotechnological concepts.
- The University lay stress on experimental learning, research and innovation.
- The University has an academic tie-up with top-notch companies like Biocon, Serum Institute of India, Panacea Biotech, Mahyco Monsanto Biotech, etc. where students get the best practical exposure.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for B.sc Biotechnology?
Excellent learning atmosphere, cutting-edge biotechnology labs, and high qualified teaching faculty make Mangalayatan University the best college for B.sc Biotechnology.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for B.sc Biotechnology admission?
For B.sc Biotechnology admission, students can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/