Career Scope of Master of Technology (M. Tech)
Engineering is always considered a prestigious degree; it not only unlocks lucrative career avenues but also allows a person to take higher education in his/her area of interest. After engineering degree many students look for employment opportunities, on the other side,some students want to make a career in academics. Students who wish to make a career in the teaching profession or have passion for research and development, Master of Technology (M. Tech) is a suitable course for them. Master of Technology (M. Tech) is considered one of the most sought postgraduate programmes after an engineering degree. It is a postgraduation programme of two years which equips students with exceptional technical skills and makes him/her specialist in a specific area or field.
With over one billion population and young people aged between 25-35 years, there is immense scope of higher education in India. Since independence, India did remarkable progress in the sphere of higher education and nowthe country boasts of having more than 33,000 colleges and 659 universities. The Government of Indiais also adopting profound steps to promote higher education in India and has granted R&D organizations and Central Universities like IITs and NITs. In such scenario, there will be a great demand forM. Tech degree holders in future.
The Advantages of M. Tech Degree:
- Master of Technology (M. Tech) is a coveted degree in the sphere of engineering. Pursuing M. Tech not only refines the technical acumen of candidates but also uplifts their critical thinking, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Veteran MNCs like Microsoft, Google, Tesla, Facebook, etc. prefer to recruit M. Tech degree holders.
- Candidates who want to make a career in teaching orpassion for engineering research, M. Techis the best option for them.
- Candidates who have M. Tech degree, they have a better chance to getpromotion in employment and get quickgrowth in their career.
The Eligibility for Master of Technology (M. Tech):
Students who have completed Bachelor degree in engineering in any stream with 50% marks from any recognized University/ College, they are eligible for Master of Technology (M. Tech) admission.
Career Scope of Master of Technology (M. Tech):
- M. Tech degree unlocks avenues of great employment opportunities. Although, according to the present scenario, one may get the same job profile after M. Tech as you have got after B.Tech. But the job role and responsibilities become higher and salary package also becomes comparatively higher. Since M. Tech graduates have concrete command over technical things and clear thought processes for assigned tasks, therefore they can productively complete all the tasks.
- Upon completion of M. Tech, one can enter the field of engineering research and development. Depending upon your area of interest and passion, candidates must choose their preferred research field after M.Tech. In case, if you are looking for foreign universities for research, Universities like Stanford, Pittsburg, Berkeley, and Wisconsin are prestigious, which are equipped with cutting-edge infrastructure and modern amenities.
- If you have an innovative idea, clear thought, and right business sense, then you can start your venture after M.Tech. Notable thing is thatbased onM. Tech degree you can get enough support in terms of funding and investments from venture capitalists.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for M. Tech?
- M.Tech programmes at Mangalayatan University are filled with discoveries and dissemination of knowledge. The objective of our master engineering programme is to prepare leaders who can demonstrate advanced organization and problem-solving skills to overcome unique challenges and come up with efficient and innovative solutions.
- M.Tech programmes at Mangalayatan Universityare excellent blend of theoretical and practical education that equips graduates with the necessary skills for jobs in industries.
- The curriculum of M. Tech programmes is designed in collaborationwithleading corporate companies.
- The University has top-notch faculty, some of who are forefront in his/her area.
Why Mangalayatan University is the Best College for M. Tech?
State-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting-edge labs, renowned faculty make Mangalayatan University the best college for M. Techadmission.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for M. Tech Admission?
For M. Tech admission student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or apply online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/
M. Tech programmes offered by Mangalayatan University are:
Production Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Communication Systems, Computer Science Engineering, Hydrolic Engineering.