Career Scope of M.Sc. Physics
“What One Man Call God; Physicists Call It a Law of Physics- Nikola Tesla.
The above quotes by the veteran scientist Nikola Tesla summing-up the beauty of Physics. Yes, Physics is a beautiful, comprehensive, and sophisticated subject where all mysteries of the universe are hidden. Physics is such a subject, which is ubiquitous in almost every education programme. Whether study of Engineering, Information Technology, Medical Science, or Social Science, there is implication of Physics. Even, there is implication of Physics in our daily life. In the era of cutting-edge technology, where students want to make a fructiferous career in the blooming areas of Computer Science like Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain Technology, and Machine Learning; the same there are galore of opportunities for candidates who have higher education degree in Physics- like M.sc Physics.
M.sc Physics is a sophisticatedpostgraduation programme of two years, which equip students with masterly mathematical acumen, excellent problem skills, excellent analytical and critical thinking skills. The aforementioned skills take student’sthinking to the next level, which not only helps them to understand complicated scientific data but also useful in management disciplines.
M.sc Physics not only unlocks the doors of teaching and scientific research career, rather a person who has concrete command over topics like Quantum Mechanics, Statistical Mechanics, Solid State Physics, etc. he/she can find employment opportunities in research and development department ofhealthcare, manufacturing, electronics and IT companies. During two years of M.sc Physics course, students go through rigorous theory and practical educationand they study subjects like Mathematical Physics, Classical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, Solid State Physics, Atomic Spectroscopy, Nuclear Physics, Relativity and Cosmology, Classical Electrodynamics, Advanced Optics, Statistical Mechanics, Group Theory, Astrophysics, etc.
M.sc Physics course is for those who are passionate about Physics and a keen interest in discoveries related to the physical world. The course allows students towork with high-end technology and give a significant contribution to this field. Students should have superb mathematical skills, research, and problem-solving to complete this course with flying colors.
Eligibility Criteria for M.sc Physics.
Student who has completed B.sc in Physics, Chemistry, Maths with 50% marks from any recognized college/University, he/she is eligible for M.sc Physics admission.
The Career Scope of M.Sc. Physics:
- After completing M.sc Physics, M.Phil./ Ph.D.is a great career option. This helps students to acquire more knowledge, experience, andfind employment at a higher level. Some popular subjects, which students should opt for M.Phil./ Ph.D. in Physics are Ph.D. in Applied Physics, Ph.D. in Biophysics, Ph.D. in Chemical Thermodynamics, Ph.D. in Nuclear Physics, etc.
- Graduates in M.Sc. Physics can find employment opportunities in the private and public sectors. Some popular job profiles for Physics enthusiasts are Online tutor, College lecturer, Assistant Professor, Observation Scientist, Laboratory Technician, School Science Technician, Research Analyst, etc.
- There is a great demand of M.sc Physics graduates in Aerospace and Defence, Automobile, IT and Software, Railways, Nuclear and Renewable energy, Oil and Gas, Electronics and Telecommunications and the Manufacturing sectors.
- If teaching is your passion, then you could apply in government or private colleges and universities; polytechnic institutes, degree colleges, engineering colleges, IITs, etc. UGC-NET is the required criteria to make career as a lecturer in the Indian Universities. M.sc Physics followed by a BEd unlock the doors of employment in higher secondary schools.
- A person can work as a consultant after completing postgraduation degree in Physics. Ph.D. degree plus M.Sc. Physics, assuredly makes your resume splendid, if you want to try your hand as a consultant.
- Upon completion of postgraduate degree in Physics, a person can try aim for some prestigious and prominent national organizations like Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Centre, etc.
- Notable research institutes of the country such as Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata, and Nuclear Science Centre, New Delhi recruit M.Sc. Physics graduates, for technical jobs.
- If you are looking for foreign opportunities after completing postgraduation degree in Physics? There are ample of opportunities in healthcare, manufacturing, and electronics companies in most foreign countries.
- Students who have bewildering academic excellence, they can apply in the world’s top-notch research organization likeNational Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- After graduation in M.Sc. Physics, students can also choose some other career as Software Engineer, Network Administrator, IT Consultant, Security Expert, Systems Support Administrator, Interface Engineer,etc.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for M.Sc. Physics?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private colleges in north India for M.Sc. Physics admission.Since its inception in 2006, the University is doing excellent work in the sphere of academic education.
- Mangalayatan University is home to state-of-the-art infrastructure for teaching and learning. From smart classrooms, advanced Physics labs to a well-stocked library, the University offers all modern amenities to students.
- With a healthy teacher-student ratio, the University has high-qualified teaching faculty (all are Ph.D. holders) who adopt constructive teaching methodologies tomake the subject interesting.
- At Mangalayatan University students get an excellent atmosphere to clear competitive examinations like GATE, UGC-NET, etc.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for M.Sc. Physics?
The excellent teaching-learning environment, state-of-the-art teaching and research methodology, and high-qualified teaching faculty make Mangalayatan University the best college for M.sc Physics.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for M.sc Physics admission?
For M.sc Physics admission, students can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/ call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555.