Is Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA a Good Course After 10+2?
Nowadays, the way start-up companies are emerging, and MNCs are establishing their offices in the country, companies look for firebrand managers who could tackle the corporate challenges efficiently. After 10+2, there are numerous career options for students, but students who want to make their career in management and highly ambitious to reach top management positions in the corporate sector, then Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is an appropriate course for them.
Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is three years professional undergraduate course, which unlocks the doors of exciting career opportunities in the sphere of management. BBA not onlyallows candidates to enter the field of management but also equip them with leadership skills, decision-making skills, and great presentation skills. After completing BBA, students become well versed with the intricacies of corporate sectorswhich help them totackle the corporate challenges efficiently.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA:
Students who have completed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks from any recognized board/ institute, they are eligible for BBA admission.
The Career Scope of Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA:
In matter of employment opportunities and higher studies, BBA is an excellent course to pursue. Therefore, students who have taken BBA admission, the course prepares them to become manager/ Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in the corporate world. To ensure the good growth of career, students should do a quick certification course in MS Office and MIS (Management Information System) right after completing BBA.Below are some popular career options for BBA graduates.
- Post completion of BBA, students can go for MBA. MBA is the best postgraduation program after the completion of BBA. Apart from that, there is also option of doing professional courses like C.S and ICMAI.
- There is a great demand for BBA graduates in MNCs, NGOs, educational institutes, healthcare setups, government organizations, industries, finance institutes (banks, private enterprises, etc).
- If a candidate is looking for an employment opportunity in government sectors, then he/she can appear in the competitive examination like Bank PO, SSC CGL, and Railway, etc.
- If a person is looking for an international opportunity, then he/ can learn any foreign language, take a TOEFL or ILETS exam and get decent employment in European countries like the United Kingdom, Germany, France, etc.
- Post completion of BBA, a person can also get employment opportunities in the tourism sector. This is an attractive sector, in which there is an immense scope of career growth and the advantage of traveling across the world.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University forBachelor of Business Administration or BBA?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the top private colleges in north India for BBA admission.The BBA programmes at the University prepares students to become a corporate leader.
- During the BBA programme, students get a concrete understanding of statistics, operations research, business economics, and mathematics; which enable them to do real-world data analysis and to solve complexities of the business.
- The high-qualified teaching faculty of the University makes the BBA curriculum interesting and exciting through various case studies, actual projects, and industry visit opportunities.
- The University offers industry internship opportunities for final year students.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for Bachelor of Business Administration?
BBA curriculum of Mangalayatan University enables students to make a rewarding career in diverse sectors like FMCG, Retail, Tourism, Banking, Hospitality, IT and ITeS, Media, PR & Advertising, Consultancy, Market Research, E-commerce, etc.The management faculty of the University teaches fine-tune business strategies, which prepare students to tackle corporate challenges efficiently.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for Bachelor of Business Administration?
For Bachelor of Business Administration admission student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/