What is the Difference between a B. Pharma Lateral Entry and B. Pharma Course?
Bachelor of Pharmacy course is four years undergraduate programme, which is immensely popular in students. Students who wish to make a rewarding career in the field of pharmacy, they should pursue the course after the completion of 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Biology. During four years of Bachelor of Pharmacy course, students become acquainted with core subjects of Pharmaceutical Science such as; Human Anatomy & Physiology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology.
It is often found that students who want to pursue Bachelor of Pharmacy course, they don’t know the exact difference between B. Pharma Lateral Entryadmission and B. Pharma admission. So, let’s see below the core difference between these two programmes.
The Core Differences Between B. Pharma Lateral Entry and B. Pharma Course
- The duration of the B. Pharma course is 4 years, and the duration of B. Pharma Lateral Entry admission is 3 years.
- Person who has completed Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma) with 50% marks, he/she is eligible for B. Pharma Lateral Entry admission. On the other side, a person who has completed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology with 50% marks from any recognized board/institute, he/ she is not eligible for lateral entry programme.
- In B. Pharma Lateral Entry admission programme, students get direct admission in the second year of the B. Pharma course. On the other side, general B. Pharma programme, students get admission in the first year of the B. Pharma course.
- In matter of employment opportunities and higher education, the value of both programmes is same.
Why to Pursue Bachelor of Pharmacy Lateral Entry or B. Pharma at Mangalayatan University?
- The rigorous Bachelor of Pharmacy course of Mangalayatan University prepares top pharmacy professionals, intending to nurture industry-ready employable workforce.
- High-qualified teaching faculty, discipline, emphasizing on practical based learning, industry internship makes Mangalayatan University the Best Pharma College in northern India.
- The University has state-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting-edge labs and all the basic amenities for students.
- The University has tie-up with reputed Pharmaceutical companies like Ranbaxy, Pfizer, Cipla, Cadila, Mankind, Sun Pharma, etc.
Why Mangalayatan University is a Best Pharma College?
The excellent teaching and learning culture, high-quality education, highly disciplined and motivated environment with an extensive focus on practical learning; makes Mangalayatan University the best pharma college.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for Pharmacy Courses Admission?
For Pharmacy courses at MU-Aligarh admission, student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/
Mangalayatan University is Approved by PCI?
Yes, Pharmacy courses at Mangalayatan University are approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.