Career Options and Future Prospects after B. Pharma Course
The Pharmaceutical sector in India is continuously flourishing. In this time of the global pandemic, where there is economic fluctuation in every sector the same there is steady growth in the pharmaceutical sector of India. Therefore, students who want to make a magnificent future in the affluent pharmacy industry of the country, the Bachelor of Pharmacy course is a perfect career option for them. According to The Hindu Business Line (a prestigious newspaper), India is the largest supplier of generics medicines in the world which is 20%, and the Indian Pharmaceutical market is growing at a CAGR of 15.9%.
What is Bachelor of Pharmacy Course?
Bachelor of Pharmacy course is a professional undergraduate programme of four years, focuses on health and chemical science. Throughout the course, students get acquainted with human anatomy, action and side effect of drug dosage on human body, formulation of drugs, and maintaining the quality of drugs in storage. Some core subjects in Bachelor of Pharmacy course are Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, and Pharmacology. The course unlocks the doors of exciting careers in the Indian Pharmaceutical industry, and pharma graduates get decent employment opportunities in the private and government sectors as a pharmacist, drug inspector, medical underwriter,etc.
The Career Scope of Bachelor of Pharmacy Course:
After B. Pharma admission, students develop a comprehensive practical and theoretical understanding of the pharmacy sector that help them to shape their career in the right direction. There are numerous career options and prospects after the B. Pharma course, let’s see below some popular career options.
- After completing the B. Pharma course students can employment opportunities as Pharmacists in central government hospitals like AIIMS.
- Person can make career as a Drug inspector. The job responsibility of the Drug Inspector is to ensure the safety, utility, and quality of drugs from its manufacturing to its sale.
- Person can get employment opportunities in the private sectors as a Production and Quality Control manager.
- Person can make an exciting career in pharmaceutical marketing.
- Medical Underwriting emerging as a popular career; there is a great demand of pharmacy graduates in this field.
- In the sphere of pharmacy, there is a great scope of self-employment opportunities. After acquiring relevant experience, person can open their drug store, the pharmaceutical company, and also work as a medicine wholesaler.
Eligibility and Duration of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) Admission 2020 - Mangalayatan University
The duration of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) course at Mangalayatan University is four years. Students who wish to take B. Pharma admission at Mangalayatan University, they should have completed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Physic, Chemistry, Biology with 50% marks from any recognized board/institutes. There is also a provision of lateral B.Pharma admission, students who have completed a Diploma in Pharmacy with 50% marks they can take admission in the second year of B. Pharma.
Why to Pursue Bachelor of Pharmacy at Mangalayatan University?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best B. Pharma college in northern India, popular for its academic excellence, discipline, constructive teaching style.
- The B. Pharma curriculum of the University is an excellent blend of theory and practical education that prepares adroit professionals.
- The University emphasizes critical thinking and innovation.
- The course is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- The University offers internship and placement opportunities in reputed pharmaceutical companies.
Why Mangalayatan University is a Best B Pharma College?
The dexterous teaching faculties of the University emphasize practical learning, critical thinking, and innovation, due to which students understand all aspects of the pharmaceutical sector and shape their career in the right direction.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) Admission?
For B. Pharma admission student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/
What Other Pharma Course Mangalayatan University Offer?
Apart from B. Pharma, Mangalayatan University offers D. Pharma and M. Pharma courses.