Is Diploma in Pharmacy or D. Pharma a Good Career Option after 10+2?
Choosing right career after 10+2 is quite tricky for students; they often remain in dilemma between professional and academic courses. If we talk about professional courses in India, there are a lot of options for students to make a better career. Diploma in Pharmacy course is one of the popular professional programmes that unlocks the doors of rewarding career in pharmaceutical sector, and also ensures bright future.
Diploma in Pharmacy course is two years career-oriented programme, focuses on practical learning. During two years of course student learns about Pharmacognosy, Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology, Human Anatomy & Physiology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Drug Store and Business Management, Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy etc.
The Career Scope of Diploma in Pharmacy:
- D.Pharma makes person eligible to work as registered Pharmacist in India.
- After completing the course person can get employment opportunities as Pharmacist in private and government hospitals.
- Person can work in health clinics, NGOs, community health centres.
- The course also enable person to get entry level job in pharmaceutical companies at various divisions like Process Control, Manufacturing and Quality Control.
- Person can work as Medial Representative. Although, there is pressure of meeting target in this profession, butincentives and other perks makes this profession quite rewarding.
- If person is equipped with entrepreneurship spirit, he/she can open their own retail pharmacy outlet, wholesale business or surgical items shop.
- There is also scope of higher studies after D. Pharma. Person can directly apply for second year of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma), after completing Diploma in Pharmacy course.
- Bachelor degree in law after D. Pharmamakes a person eligible to work as Intellectual property lawyers.
Eligibility and Duration of Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma) Admission 2020 - Mangalayatan University
The duration of Diploma in Pharmacy is two years. Person who has completed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with 50% marks; he/she is eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course.
Why to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy at Mangalayatan University?
Mangalayatan University is one of the bestD Pharma College in northern India offering the best practical learning. The University is equipped with state-of-the-art amenities and popular for its excellent teaching and learning culture. The D. Pharma course of the University is an excellent blend of theoretical and practical education that prepares students to get immediate employment after completing the course. The University has dexterous teaching faculties who leave no stone unturned to provide high-quality education. The University has active placement cell and tie-up with reputed pharmaceutical companies where students get 100% placement after competing the course.
Why Mangalayatan University is a Best D Pharma College?
The D. Pharma course of Mangalayatan University is designed considering the latest trend in pharmaceutical industry, which prepares student to make excellent career in pharmaceutical industry.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma) Admission?
For D. Pharma admission student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/
What Other Pharma Course Mangalayatan University Offer?
Apart from D. Pharma, the University offers B. Pharma and M. Pharma courses.