Why India for Higher Studies?
Not only now, magnificent India has regularly been a globally famous and popular destination for higher studies and learning since ancient times dating back to 6th century BC. The Takshashila (Taxila) University, Nalanda University, Vikramashila University, etc., are regarded as being among the oldest universities in the whole world. Today, India has the third largest higher education system in the entire world, after that of the United States and China, by the volume of students enrolled every year. As of 2016, India has around 800 universities coming under diverse categories, including 49 Central Universities and 75 Institutes of National Importance such as IIMs, AIIMS, IITs, and NITs. Again, its Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is the largest university in the world with about 3.5 million students across the globe. Besides these, the majority of its State and Private universities are quite opulent and internationally well-connected. Boosted by Government's efforts to improve the overall quality of higher education in India, these universities and HEIs draw around 35-45 thousand foreign students & research scholars every year. Of late, the 'Study in India' scheme strives to entice 200,000 foreign students into India annually in the next four years. The following are some other significant and ancillary facts and factors which draw numerous foreign students to Indian universities and HEIs:
- India is the second most-populated country of the world, which treasures the policies of unity in diversity, secularism, and "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam" (meaning, the world is a family).
- Its continuously improving higher education system of international standards attracts ambitious students and research scholars from developing countries across the globe, the magnitude of those ranges from 35 to 45 thousand every year. By magnificent of UGC, AIU, and MHRD (Govt of India), Indian degrees are duly appreciated and admired the world over.
- India since ancient times has been a globally-renowned center for qualitative higher learning, groundbreaking innovations, and superlative leadership. Many of its students and great scholars have been carving their respective niche at international and global levels. Today, at least 200 of the Fortune500 companies prefer to employ Indian professionals every year.
- India has been highly praised for offering high-quality higher education in various professional disciplines at just reasonable costs. India ranks among the top 10 cheapest countries to foreign students for higher education. The overall cost of living in India is quite cheaper, when compared to countries with high standards of living and affluent standards of higher education.
- India's vast, varied, and fast-paced mixed economy is the third-largest in Asia, and seventh-largest in the whole world by nominal GDP, which has been steadily growing with an average annual growth rate of 6-7% since 1991 economic liberalization. Also, India is one of the most prominent and lucrative destinations in the whole world for FDI, the majority of its economic sectors are growth-oriented.
Why Mangalayatan University for International Students?
Highly prestigious and internationally famous Mangalayatan University (MU) of Aligarh has also been drawing thousands of international students and research scholars every year, besides myriads of Indian students & scholars belonging to regions all across the country. MU offers both merit-based and scholarship-based admission opportunities to the meritorious and ambitious foreign students in various professional disciplines, both technical and non-technical. To keep up its various diploma, undergraduate, graduate, and post graduate courses at par with international standards, MU holds promising membership to AIU (Association of Indian Universities) and has bolstered academic collaborations and MoUs with many renowned universities of China, Canada, and USA. Its world-class academic infrastructure spread over 28 hectares, which is adjacent to thriving Aligarh city and just around 20 Km from the Yamuna Expressway, has all necessary and affluent resources and facilities to conduct top-notch and highly professional courses in almost all hugely popular professional and research-oriented disciplines of contemporary importance.
For Admission Please Call/WhatsApp at: +91-78279-73878 or mail at [email protected]