Bachelor of Hotel Management: An Excellent Course to Make Your Career in the Hospitality Sector
Coupled with glamour and decent compensation, the Hospitality sector offers an excellent career.The Hospitality industry in India is flourishing leaps and bounds. Globalization is putting a profound impact on the Hospitality industry of the country. As globalization is fueling the economy of the country, likewise the more opportunities are emerging in the Hospitality industry. Students who want to make a rewarding career in the Hospitality industry, then, they should consider Bachelor of Hotel Management admission.The objective of the course is to prepare dexterous human resources who can tackle all challenges efficiently without losing their cool.
There is no dearth of opportunities after completing the course, upon completion of Bachelor of Hotel Management, students can get employment opportunities in Hotels, resorts, fast food chains, restaurants, etc. The duration of Bachelor of Hotel Management is four years, and during these periods, students study about Food Production Foundation, Food & Beverage Service, Food Safety and Hygiene, General English, Applications to Computers, Hotel Accounting, Hotel Housekeeping, Food Science and Nutrition, Food Production Operation, Housekeeping Operations, Front Office Operations, Hotel Costing, and Management Accounting, Financial Management, Travel & Tourism Management, Principles of Management, Managerial Economics.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Hotel Management:
Students who have completed 10+2 in any stream with 45% marks from any recognized board/institute, they are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management admission.
The Career Scope of Bachelor of Hotel Management:
- Upon completion of a degree in hotel management, candidates can get employment opportunities in large hotel chains including the Taj group, ITC, Oberoi hotels, Hilton group, etc.
- There is a great demand for Hotel management graduates in the merchant navy and cruise ship.
- International Hotels like Hilton hotel chain, Ramada hotel chain, Hyatt hotel chain, La Quinta hotel chain, Marriott hotel chain, Radisson hotel chain, Days Inn hotel chain, Best Western hotel chain, etc. offer lucrative PayPacket to Hotel Management graduates.
- In case, if a candidate is looking for an international opportunity, there is a great demand for Hotel Management graduates in the USA, UK, and European countries. In the USA the average salary of Hotel management graduates is in the range of US$ 6000 to 7000.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for Bachelor of Hotel Management?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private colleges in north India for Bachelor of Hotel Management admission. The Hotel Management programme of the University is student-friendly and focused on practical learning.
- The University offer industry internship and popular for its good placement record.
- The University has high-qualified teaching faculty, who make the entire curriculum of Hotel management interesting, thereby students get in-depth knowledge of the sector.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for Bachelor of Hotel Management?
Excellent infrastructure for the Hotel Management course, practical learning, and high-qualified teaching faculty make Mangalayatan University the best college for Bachelor of Hotel Management.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for Bachelor of Hotel Management admission?
For Bachelor of Hotel Management admission, a student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/