B. Sc Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology- An Excellent Course to Make a Promising Career in Paramedical.
The healthcare sector in India is flourishing leaps and bounds. According to the estimated statistics, the Indian Healthcare sector will surpass the staggering figure of Rs. 8.6 trillion (133.44 billion USD) by 2022. Therefore, undoubtedly there will be a great demand of efficient and skilled personnel in the paramedical sectors. There are plenty of courses, which unlock the doors of successful career in the paramedical sectors. B. Sc Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology is an excellent course to make a promising career in the paramedical. It is an undergraduate programme of 3.5 years, which deals in technique and process used to create image of the human body or parts. Besides, the course also imparts a profound understanding of human anatomy and physiology.
B. Sc Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology course equips students with data evaluation skills, analytical and critical thinking, and excellent interpretation skills; thereby they handle challenging tasks efficiently and devise commendable solutions to real-life situations in an active healthcare system. The programme lays stress on Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Radiation Physics, Pathology, Radio-Diagnosis, Medical Microbiology, Medical Biochemistry, Specialised Diagnostic Techniques, Radiological Technology, and Radiotherapy. The primary job responsibilities of a Radiology & Imaging Technology professional is doing CT Scans, MRIs, ultrasounds, and X-rays.
The Eligibility Criteria for B. Sc Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology
Person who has completed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with 50% marks from any recognized board/institute, he/she is eligible for B. Sc Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology admission.
The Career Scope of B. Sc Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology
There is no dearth of opportunities after completing B.Sc. Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology course. In this era, where technological advancement is changing the landscape of healthcare infrastructure, in such scenario,there is great demand for professionals in this field. Whether the private or government healthcare sector, there are vast employment opportunities in this domain.
- Upon completion of B.Sc. Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology course, students can find employment opportunities as Radiology Technician, Radiology Assistant, Radiology Technologist/Radiographer, MRI Technologist, CT Scan Technologist, Application specialist, Mammography technologist, etc.
- Major employment areas are Diagnostic Centres, Doctor’s Offices, Educational & Research Institutes, Hospitals, Radiology Clinics.
- In case, if a person wants to pursue higher studies, then he/she can go for specializations and pursue M.sc in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology course.
- Some specialized areas in this field are- Diagnostic radiology, Emergency radiology, Breast-imaging specialist, Cath lab technologist, Nuclear Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Paediatric Radiology, Neuro-radiology, Genitourinary radiology, and Gastrointestinal radiology, etc.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for B.Sc. Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private colleges in north India for B.sc. Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology admission.The University has a world-Class infrastructure, high-qualified teaching faculty, and an excellent academic environment where students get a perfect atmosphere to nurture their talent.
- The University has cutting-edge practical rooms, which is equipped with high-tech Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology equipments like conventional & modern X-ray machine with IITV, CT scan, MRI, DEXA, Mammography, DSA. Thereby students learn things practically.
- All teaching faculties are experienced, highly-qualified, and expert in their field.
- To uplift the skills of students the University also organizes seminars and conferences on radiology, invites subject matter experts from top institutes of the country, and offers internships in top-notch hospitals like TATA, Medanta, Fortis, Apollo, Columbia Asia, etc.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for B.sc. Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology?
State-of-the-art infrastructure, constructive teaching methodology, and excellent academic environment make Mangalayatan Universitythe best institute for B.sc. Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for B.sc. Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology?
For B.sc. Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology admission students can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/