B.Sc. Nursing- A Course That Unlocks the Doors of Dignified, Secure, and Well-Paid Career
According to the founder of modern nursing, Florence Nightingale, “Nursing is an art: and if it is to be made an art, it requires an exclusive devotion as hard a preparation as any painter’s or sculptor’s work.”
In India where maximum students are after glamorous careers like Doctor, Engineer, CA, and Lawyer; the same there is special education field where competition is still not so fierce and their career scope is immense bright. Yes, it is Nursing Course, which is continuously gaining popularity among students. Nurses deliver unprecedented contributions in the health care industry, without them neither great medical feat can be achieved nor patients can be cured of diseases. Nurses never come to the limelight for their work, but their contributions make them special and dignified.
With time, the landscape of Nursing course is changing. Gone are the days, when this field was considered women-centric but now men have too ventured into this course. B.sc Nursing is a popular undergraduate degree of four yearswhich prepares qualified human resource. The course is an excellent blend of theory and practical. During the course, students are taught Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Psychology, Microbiology, Pathology & Genetics, Pharmacology, Child Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Nursing Research & Statistics, Midwifery, and Obstetrical nursing, etc. Practically students learn to work in a variety of specialties, they work independently and as part of a team to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate care.
The job responsibilities of Nursing professionals are to take care of the sick and the infirm people, assist and aid doctors during examinations and operations, and to handle the administrative responsibilities of Hospitals. BSc nursing career scope in India and abroad is immense, the way private and multi-specialty hospitals are mushrooming, after completing the course students can make a great career in India and abroad. Notable thing is that India has emerged as the largest provider of nurses to foreign countries. In the developed European countries, there is a scarcity of skilled Nurses. Therefore, inthe lure of high compensation and a better lifestyle, after gaining significant experience maximum Indian nurses move to the European countries and establish a successful career.
The Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc. Nursing:
Students who have completed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with 45% marks from any recognized board/ institute, they are eligible for B.sc nursing admission.
B.Sc. Nursing Career Scope in India and Abroad:
- Upon completion of B.sc Nursing, students can get employment opportunities in private hospitals, nursing homes, and NGOs.
- Indian Railways, PSUs, and the Indian Armed Force, also release vacancies for B.sc Nursing degree holders.
- B.sc Nursing graduates also can get employment opportunities in prestigious organizations like The Indian Red Cross Society, Indian Nursing Council, and various State Nursing Councils.
- There also option of higher studiesafter B.sc Nursing, students can do postgraduation in nursing likeambulatory care nursing, cardiac nursing, cardiac intervention nursing, critical care nursing, emergency nursing, andpaediatric nursing, etc.
- There is a great demand forB.sc Nursing graduates in European countries and the USA.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for B.sc Nursing?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private colleges in north India for B.Sc. Nursing admission. B.sc Nursing degree of the University prepares dexterous professionals with a solid foundation in research, theory, clinical skills, and hands-on community service.
- A brilliantly designed curriculum approved by Indian Nursing Council, in which teaching-learning is executedfrom industry experts.
- With theoretical education, University also lays stress on practical learning.
- The annual conference, workshop, and guest lectures are also organized to uplift the skills of the students.
- Placement and internship opportunities in popular hospitals like Max and Fortis Healthcare etc.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for B.sc Nursing?
The excellent teaching-learning process, high-qualified teaching faculty, and constructive teaching techniques make Mangalayatan University the best college for B.sc Nursing.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for B.sc Nursing admission?
For B.sc Nursing admission, students can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/