B. Tech Civil Engineering- A Core Engineering Branch That Unlocks the Doors of Rewarding Career.
There is a famous quote about Civil Engineers, “The best creator next to the God is Civil Engineer”. In this 21st century, where new-age engineering courses are pulling the attention of students, the same the popularity of old engineering branches is still high. Civil Engineering is one of the core branches of Engineering, whose range and the application is broadest and the most visible.
Civil Engineering is not just brick, mortar, and cement; rather it is an art and science of building the simplest to complex engineering marvel, which leaves people spellbind. Taj Mahal, Hoover Dam, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Burj Khalifa, Great Wall of China and London Bridge, etc. are some examples of magnificent work of Civil Engineers.
Amongst all branches of engineering, Civil Engineering is the oldest branch of engineering whose objective is to develop the infrastructure for the nation. The credit of building power plants, dams, airports, seaports, highways, inland waterways, and industrial plants, etc. goes to civil engineers. Apart from that, civil engineers also build commercial complexes, skyscrapers, tunnels, bridges, roads, urban rapid transport systems, sports stadia, and so on.
Therefore, whether you are in a rural area or metro city; you can’t deny the significant role of civil engineers in the infrastructure development of the nation. In a matter of higher studies and employment opportunities, a person can make magnificent career in civil engineering. The job responsibility of civil engineers is challenging but equally exciting, where a person gets opportunity to explore different destinations, learnsa lot of things and makes a bright future.
Eligibility Criteria for B. Tech Admission in Civil Engineering:
- Person who has completed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with 50% marks from any recognized board/institute, he/she is eligible for B. Tech admission in Civil Engineering.
- Person who has completed engineering diploma in civil engineering from any recognized college, he/she is eligible for B. Tech lateral entry admission. In lateral entry admission programme, person gets admission in the second year of engineering.
- Person who has completed B.sc Mathematics with 50% marks from any recognized University; he/she is also eligible for B. Tech lateral entry admission in civil engineering.
The Career Scope of Civil Engineering
• After completing degree in Civil Engineering, person can appear in the Indian Engineering Services exam which is conducted by the UPSC.
- Person has option to choose higher studies after B. Tech Civil Engineering. After completing engineering degree, he/she can do M. Tech in Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Hydraulics, and Water Resources Engineering, etc.
- There is a great demand of Civil Engineers in all major construction projects which is carried out by central and state government agencies.
- Every year Indian Armed Force and Military Engineering Services recruit civil engineers through competitive examinations.
- Private sectors like Larson and Turbo, Simplex Projects Ltd, Jaypee Group and DLF, etc. recruit Civil Engineers at a decent PayPacket.
- If a person is equipped with an entrepreneurship mindset, he/ she can open their own engineering consultancy.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for B. Tech in Civil Engineering?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private engineering colleges in north India for B. Tech admission in Civil Engineering. The University also offers B. Tech lateral entry admission in Civil Engineering. Since inception in 2006, the University has grown tremendously and is now well recognized for its high-quality education, rigorous curriculum, constructive teaching style, and good campus placement record.
- The dexterous civil engineering faculty of the University assists students to achieve their academic goal, and encourage students in life-long learning. Besides, high-quality teaching, the Civil Engineering department of the University keeps sharp eye on the latest changes in the field of civil engineering and prepares students according to it, thereby no students could leave behind to acquire the latest knowledge.
- The University has cutting-edge labs for experimentation and research works. Specialization offered at the post graduation level that imparts global exposure in terms of employability like Structural Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Construction Management, Geotechnical Engineering, and Water Resource Engineering.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for B. Tech in Civil Engineering?
Academic excellence, highly-qualified teaching staff (all are Ph.D. degree holder), high-quality teaching, and practical cognizance makes Mangalayatan University the best college for B. Tech in Civil Engineering.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for B. Tech Civil Engineering Admission?
For B. Tech Civil Engineering admission student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/
What other engineering course offered by Mangalayatan University?
Apart from B. Tech in Civil Engineering, Mangalayatan University offers B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Computer Science Engineering.