Career Scope of B. Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
In the sphere of engineering degree education, Electronic and Communication Engineering is a popular domain of engineering. Electronic and Communication is a merger of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, which is evolving as a promising domain for budding engineers. Students who don’t get chance to pursue B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, they prefer B. Tech admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The course provides a profound understanding of electronic engineering,telecommunication engineering, and computer science (especially computer programming).
The advent of Computer Science has increased the dimension of the Electronics and Communication Engineering manifoldand transformedinto an inevitable field, required by almost all the industries.No matter where we are in the world, due to the power of electronic and telecommunication engineering, we get connected to the world merely in seconds. Mobile phones, smart televisions, smartphones, advanced satellite, etc. are the contribution of Electronics and Communication Engineer. Even without the power of electronics and communication engineering, the Information Technology revolution is not possible. If we talk about the modern scenario, the application of electronics and communication engineeringis in areas like healthcare, instrumentation, automation, remote sensing, signal processing, etc.Therefore, students pursuing B. Tech in electronics and communication engineering have a lot of opportunities to make an excellent career.
Eligibility Criteria for B. Tech admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
- Person who has completed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with 50% marks from any recognized board/institute, he/she is eligible for B. Tech admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Person who has completed engineering diploma in electronic and communication engineering from any recognized college, he/she is eligible for B. Tech lateral entry admission in electronic and communication engineering. In lateral entry admission programme, person gets admission in the second year of engineering.
- Person who has completed B.sc Mathematics with 50% marks from any recognized University; he/she is also eligible for B. Tech lateral entry admission in electronic and communication engineering.
Career Scope of Electronics and Communication Engineering:
- Upon completion of B. Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering, a person can make a great career in industries like consumer electronics manufacturing organization, Telecommunication & IT industries, Health care equipment manufacturing, Mobile communication (2G, 3G, and 4G), Internet technologies, Power Electronics, etc.
- After degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, a person can appear Indian Engineering Service Examination, which is conducted by UPSC.
- Prestigious PSUs like DRDO, ISRO, BEL, etc. recruit Electronics and Communication Engineering degree holders through competitive examination.
- Person who has excellent coding skills can make career as a software engineer/web developer/ android app developer.
- Person can go for higher education like M. Tech in Robotics, Embedded Systems, VLSI System Design system, etc.
- In case if a person is looking for international opportunities, then a person who has proficiency in control & power systems and robotics, he/ she can find great opportunities in Japan, Germany, US & Korea.
- Some major technologies in which electronic and communication engineers work are analog and radio frequency circuits, communication & signal processing, computer & digital systems, networking, computer vision & image processing, control systems & robotics, remote sensing, nanotechnology, sustainable energy & power systems.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private engineering colleges in north India for B. Tech admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The University is committed to impart high-quality education to students, and also prepares them to get the top employment in the sphere of electronic and communication engineering.
- With the motto of "Learn Today to Lead Tomorrow", the University also offers B. Tech lateral entry admission in Electronics and Communication Engineeringat an affordable fee.
- The University has high-qualified teaching professionals, they all are Ph.D. degree holder.
- The Electronics and Communication Engineeringdepartment of the University is equipped with excellent research facilities in Robotics, Embedded Systems, VLSI System Design system, microwave engineering, etc.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
The University offers internship opportunities to students in the core electronic and communication engineering companies like Tata Electric, Wipro Lighting, Siemens, Ericsson, Reliance, and Nokia. Apart from that, the University offers a sound understanding of subjects like robotics, high-speed networking and communication, and intelligent systems, etc.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for B. Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
For B. Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering admission student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/
What other engineering course offered by Mangalayatan University?
Apart from B. Tech in Electronic and Communication Engineering, Mangalayatan University offers B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Computer Science Engineering.