Career Scope of B. Tech Mechanical Engineering and Its Future Prospects.
Mechanical Engineering is referred as the mother branch of engineering. It is one of the oldest and broadest disciplines of engineering, contributed to several innovations. The application dimension of mechanical engineering is extremely broad and diverse. Whether civil engineering, electrical engineering, aerospace engineering, or metallurgical engineering; there is involvement of mechanical engineering in these engineering disciplines. Considered to be one of the evergreen branches of engineering, the work of mechanical engineer based on the concept of mechanics, thermodynamics, kinematics, structural analysis, and fluid mechanics.
A mechanical engineer uses these concepts to design efficient state-of-the-art manufacturing units, different types of motor vehicles, aerospace parts, and a range of industrial machinery. Besides, he/she is also proficient in the development of various engines, power plant equipment, heating and cooling systems, simple and complex machinery. Apart from that, a mechanical engineer is also responsible for the testing and maintenance of machines and equipment.
In this 21st century, the scope of mechanical engineering is not limited to designing and testingmachines only, rather now the scope of mechanical engineering is expanding beyond its traditional boundaries. With the advent of new-age technologies, mechanical engineering is gaining popularity and importance,and now mechanical engineers are focusing on robotics, mechatronics, nanotechnology, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering:
- Person who has completed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with 50% marks from any recognized board/institute, he/she is eligible for B. Tech admission in Mechanical Engineering.
- Person who has completed an engineering diploma in mechanical engineering from any recognized college, he/she is eligible for B. Tech lateral entry admissionin Mechanical Engineering. In the lateral entry admission programme, person gets admission in the second year of engineering.
- Person who has completed B.sc Mathematics with 50% marks from any recognized University; he/she is also eligible for B. Tech lateral entry admissionin Mechanical Engineering.
- Person who has completed B.sc Mathematics with 50% marks from any recognized University; he/she is also eligible for B. Tech lateral entry admissionin Mechanical Engineering .
The Career Scope of Mechanical Engineering:
- Upon completion of B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering, a person can find a lot of employment opportunities in various fields of manufacturing, production, services, and development.
- After degree in mechanical engineering, a person can appear in prestigious competitive examination like Indian Engineering Services, which is conducted by UPSC. After qualifying the examination, the person appointed as the Assistant Chief Executive Engineer in the different ministries of the Central Government.
- There is also the option of higher studies. After B. Tech Mechanical Engineering, a person can appear in the GATE examination and pursue Master of Technology (M. Tech) in courses like Automobile Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Energy Engineering & Management, Robotics, etc.
- PSUs like Indian Oil Corporation Limited, NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid, recruit mechanical engineering students who have secured a good rank in the GATE examination.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private engineering colleges in north India for B. Tech admission in Mechanical Engineering. The University also offers B. Tech lateral entry admission in Mechanical Engineering.Since its inception in 2006, the University is doing excellent work in the sphere of technical education and preparing dexterous engineers.
- The University has excellent infrastructure, cutting- edge automobile and robotics labs, and modern classrooms.
- Besides the core curriculum of Mechanical Engineering, the teaching faculties of the University also prepare students for advanced technologies like Robotics, Mechatronics, and Nano Technology.
- The University has a high-qualified teaching faculty and eminent researcher. They provide a solid foundation for mechanical engineering students.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
The University has state-of-the-artlabs including robotics labs, automobile labs, nano technology labs; specifically, for Mechanical engineering students. The University has a high-qualified teaching staff and an excellent atmosphere for research and innovation.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for B. Tech Mechanical Engineering Admission?
For B. Tech Mechanical Engineering admission student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/
What other engineering course offered by Mangalayatan University?
Apart from B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering,Mangalayatan University offers B. Tech in Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Computer Science Engineering.