Engineering Diploma - A Suitable Course to Make Successful Career in Less Effort and Less Time.
There is indeed no short-cut to make a successful career. But nowadays there are so many career options are available for students, if they put their effort in the right direction then they can achieve success in less effort and less time. Engineering Diploma is a suitable course for those students who want to start their career early. Engineering Diploma is also termed as the short-cut to a professional career by many students, as it unlocks the doors of excellent career and varied employment opportunities.The duration of the engineering diploma is three years focuses on practical learning.
During three years students go through rigorous practical training, besides also get a concrete theoreticalunderstanding of Engineering Mathematics, Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Applied science, and Engineering Graphics. The objective of the engineering diploma course is to provide the best practical exposure to students through lab assignments, projects, workshops, industry visits, and industry internships.
After completing three years of engineering diploma course, students become well versed with all technical aspects of industries thereby there is no dearth of opportunities for them. Whether the private sector or the government sector, there isa great demand for engineering diploma holders. Since nowadays industries prefer to hire skilled professionals and for them a degree or any certification doesn’t matter, therefore in such scenario an engineering diploma student suits perfect for them. After gaining industry experience of few years, the value of an engineering diploma holder is more than a fresher engineering graduate, because an engineering diploma holder gets more chance to acquire practical skillsthan a B. Tech Engineer.
The Advantages of Pursuing Engineering Diploma:
Lesser duration and easy curriculum:
Compare to other professional programmes, the duration of the engineering diploma is shorter and the curriculum is also not so difficult, thereby an average student can pursue it and make a successful career as a Junior Engineer.
Excellent practical exposure:
Engineering diploma provides excellent practical exposure to students, which make them technically sound and they get quick employment right after completing the course.
Compare to B. Tech or BE, the course fee for engineering diploma is more affordable.
Easy transition to further studies:
After completing engineering diploma course and getting work experience of few years, maximum students prefer to pursue engineering degree (B. Tech) through B. Tech lateral entry admission.Doing so not only enhance their knowledge but also make them professionally accomplished.
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Diploma:
- Person who has completed 10th with 45% marks from any recognized board/institute, he/she is eligible for engineering diploma admission.
- Person who has completed ITI from a recognized training institute, he/ she is eligible for engineeringdiplomalateral entry admission. According to the lateral entry admission programme, person gets direct admission in the second year of engineering diploma.
- Person who has completed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from any recognized board, he/ she is also eligible for engineering diplomalateral entry admission.
The Career Scope of Engineering Diploma:
- There is a great demand for engineering diploma holders in top corporate sectors like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, TATA Motors, Mahindra, Bajaj Auto, Tata Power, BSES, Siemen’s, L&T, Hindustan Unilever, ACC Ltd, Voltas, Unitech, DLF, Jaypee Associated, Bharti Airtel, Reliance Communications.
- The Government and their allied Public Sector organizations like Indian Railway, Military Engineering Services, GAIL – Gas Authority of India Limited, ONGC – Oil & Natural Gas Corporation, DRDO – Defence Research and Development Organization, BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, NTPC – National Thermal Power Corporation, etc. release exclusive vacancies for engineering diploma holders. After clearing the competitive examination, the person appointed as Junior Engineer in these Government units.
- There is also option of higher studies, an engineering diploma holder student can go for AMIE (Associate Member of the Institutions of Engineers) certification, which is equivalent to BE. AMIE is a distance learning programme, maximum students pursue it while doing the job.
- In case if students want to pursue B. Tech in a regular mode right after diploma then B. Tech lateral entry admission is the best option for them. In B. Tech lateral entry admission programme students directly get admission in the second year or third semester of the B. Tech programme.Several colleges/ Universities organize separate entrance test to screen diploma holders for admission via lateral entry programme.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for Engineering Diploma admission?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private engineering colleges in north India for Engineering Diploma admission. The University also offers engineering diploma admission via lateral entry scheme.
- The University has excellent engineering education infrastructure, high- qualified teaching faculty, state-of-the-art engineering labs, and high-tech classrooms equipped with modern amenities.
- The University offers perfect atmosphere to aspiring engineers. And lays stress on engineering innovation.
- Individual attention on every student.
- The University offers guaranteed placement and internship in top companies.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for Engineering Diploma?
Excellent teacher to student ratio, quality practical education, and highly-qualified teaching faculty makes Mangalayatan University the best college for engineering diploma.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for Engineering Diploma Admission?
For Engineering Diploma admission student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/