Master of Commerce (M. Com): A Course that offers Promising Career.
If you have an affinity for numbers, and you are interested in tax, finance, stockbroking, and insurance, then the Master of Commerce (M. Com) is an appropriate course for you. Master of Commerce (M. Com) is a postgraduate programme of two years that offers a promising career in the sphere of Finance. After taking M.com admission, during two years of programme students become acquainted with the accounts, business and tax laws, principles of audit and marketing, business management, human resource management, and different subjects related to business. All these subjects are designed to meet the requirements ofrapidly changing business world.
How Postgraduation Degree in Commerce (M. Com) is Beneficial For Career?
- During M. Com students get sound knowledge of auditing, taxation, accounts, financial management, and risk management that prepares them for an entry-level job in different financial institutions.
- Students develop an understanding of macro and microeconomics.
- Students become proficient to analyze the market and investment trends critically.
- M.com degree imparts the necessary business and marketing skills.
- Students develop a sound understanding of the money market and their behavior.
- M.com degree uplifts the planning and decision-making skills of students, thereby they can solve any complexities of business.
- Therefore, altogether M. Com is a perfect course to make a promising career in the field of Finance.
Eligibility Criteria for Master of Commerce (M. Com):
Students who have completed graduation in any stream, they are eligible for M. Com admission.
The Career Scope of Master of Commerce (M. Com):
- Post completion of M. Com, candidates can get employment opportunities in bank and insurance sectors.
- There is a great demand for M. Com graduates in non-finance companies like NGOs and manufacturing companies.
- Private Banks like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and HSBC Banks offer decent PayPacket to M. Com degree holders.
- Upon successful completion of M.com person can go for professional courses like Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, and Institute of Cost & Work Accounts of India.
- If candidate is interested in teaching, then he/she can appear in UGC NET, after qualifying NET, he/she can work as a lecturer in different colleges & universities in the country.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for Master of Commerce (M. Com)?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private colleges in north India for M. Com admission. The M. Com programme of the University lays stress on the fundamental concept of Commerce and trade practices.
- The M. Com curriculum is structured and formulated by high qualified faculty members, industry experts, and well-known academicians.
- Besides the core curriculum, the teaching faculty of the University works hard to develop logical thinking, high intellectuality, accuracy in students.
- To make the curriculum interesting, the teaching faculty of the University adopts constructive teaching methodologies like case studies and multimedia presentations in the classrooms, which helps students to understand the subject in a better manner.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for Master of Commerce (M. Com)?
The rigorousM. Com curriculum of Mangalayatan University is designed by industry experts and top-notch academicians that prepares adroit human resource in sphere of finance and taxation.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for Master of Commerce (M. Com) admission?
For Master of Commerce (M.com), student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/