B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering- A Course That Offers Magnificent Career Opportunities and Ensures Bright Future.
Assuredly, nowadays in the sphere of engineering education, the popularity of B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering is the highest among students. The course not only unlocks the doors of great career opportunities, but also enable students to uplift their analytical skills, logical skills, and problem-solving skills.The course focuses on the theoretical foundations of information and computation and its practical implementation and application in computer systems.
The duration of B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering course is four years that comprises of eight semesters. In the first year of engineering, students learn about Engineering Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, and Engineering drawing. From the second year, they are exposed to core computer science subjects like design and analysis of algorithms, operating systems, object-oriented programming, computer organization, system programming, interfacing through microprocessor lab, artificial intelligence, database management systems, software engineering, java programming,etc.
India is a leading country in the sphere of providing IT services, and the Indian IT companies have put a profound impact on the global business by offering cutting-edge IT services and gained the super trustand revenue for the nation. Resultant, there is always a great demand for computer science graduates in the leading IT companies in the world. In this 21st century, when the world is moving towards technological advancement and modernization,and there is extensive use of computers in almost every walk of life, then computer science engineering graduates have excellent opportunities to offer something revolutionary and useful for the society and the nation.
Eligibility Criteria for B. Tech Admission in Computer Science and Engineering:
- Person who has completed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with 50% marks from any recognized board/institute, he/she is eligible for B. Tech admission in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Person who has completed engineering diploma in computer science from any recognized college, he/she is eligible for B. Tech lateral entry admission. In the lateral entry admission programme, person gets admission in the second year of engineering.
- Person who has completed B.sc Mathematics with 50% marks from any recognized University; he/she is also eligible for B. Tech lateral entry admission in computer science and engineering.
The Career Scope of Computer Science and Engineering Degree:
- Person can make career as a Software Engineer. The job responsibility of a software engineer is to execute full lifecycle software development, writing clean codes, and ensuring the operational feasibility of the project.
- There is an option to make a career as a Hardware Engineer. These professionals do research, design, develop, test, and oversee the installation of computer hardware like computer chip, circuit boards, systems, modems, keyboards, and printers.
- There is an option to make career as a System Designer. These professionals involve in system designing, Logical & Physical Designing of the system.
- Person can make career as System Analyst. The job responsibility of the System Analyst is to do research about the existing problems and plan solutions for the problem.
- There is an option to make career as a Network Engineer. These professionals involve in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting of computer networks.
- Person who wants to make career in academic, he/she can do M. Tech and researchin some resolutory domain of computer science like parallel computing, artificial intelligence, and quantum computing, etc.
- Apart from the above, after degree in computer science and engineering person can make career as a web developer, web designer, data scientist, data analyst, android application developer, iPhone application developer, etc.
- Some top companies that recruit computer science degree holders at decent PayPacket are TCS, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, TechMahindra, Hewlett-Packard, International Business Machines Corporation, etc.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private engineering colleges in north India for B. Tech admission in Computer Science and Engineering. The University also offers B. Tech lateral entry admission in Computer Science and Engineering. Since inception in 2006, the Department of Computer Science of the University is preparing adroit computer engineers who are doing excellent job at national and international companies.
- The University has dexterous and high-qualified teaching faculty who are committed to develop problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and logical skills in students; which is a foundation to become an excellent programmer in the future.
- The department of Computer Science of the University promotes interdisciplinary research & innovation-based activities in emerging areas of technology globally.
- The University encouragesentrepreneurial spirit in students and focuses on industry-oriented teaching.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
The department of computer science of the University emphasizes on futuristic technology with existing curriculum,foster a creative and innovative research environment, and uplift problem-solving skills of students in computer science through constructive teaching methodologies.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering Admission?
For B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering admission student can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/
What other engineering course offered by Mangalayatan University?
Apart from B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, Mangalayatan University offers B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Civil Engineering.