BA LLB: A Great Course to Make Splendid Career in the Sphere of Law.
In this period of Globalization where all boundaries have been transcended, and the entire global community is putting effort to understand and define the changing dynamic of economic and technological advancement, the same there is a dire need for dexterous legal professionals. Social media, Blockchain technology, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and other emerging trends have a strong legal implication; therefore, dissemination of practical and research-based legal knowledge is need of the hour. BA LLB course is a cutting-edge programme in the sphere of legal education, which deals in curriculum and pedagogy that lays stress on innovation, creativity, multidisciplinary approach, and experimental learning.
The duration of BA LLB course is five years and after BA LLB admission, students go through rigorous practical and theoretical education. During five years, students study subjects of humanity like Economics, History (Indian and World History), Sociology, Political Science. Besides, the integrated BA LLB course covers various specialized fields of law namely Intellectual Property Rights, International Commercial Law, International Economic Law, International Humanitarian Law, Tax Law, Indirect Taxes, Corporate Laws, Civil law, Criminal law, Patent law, Administrative Law, etc.
BA LLB course study is not restricted to the traditional classroom rather it includes experimental learning like case studies, moot court, etc. which makes the entire curriculum more interesting and practical. BA LLB course not only unlocks the doors of corporate careers and legal profession but also students can choose research and legal academia after completing the course. After completing this five-year integrated law programme, students become proficient in civil, criminal, and commercial laws and sensitive to anyone seeking justice. The best thing about the course is that students also study subjects of humanity with their specialized law subjects, thereby they develop excellent analytical ability, power of argument, rational thinking, and excellent writing skill. Therefore, if you want to make a successful career in the sphere of law, then pursuing BA LLB course is the right choice for you.
The Eligibility Criteria for BA LLB:
Person who has completed 10+2 in any stream with 45% marks from any recognized board/institute, he/she is eligible for BA LLB admission.
The Career Scope of BA LLB:
- Upon completion of BA LLB, students can find employment opportunities as Legal Journalist. A Legal Journalist covers legal proceedings in courts, crime beats, arbitration courts, arbitration events, and international courts.
- After BA LLB, students can find employment opportunities as Legal Analyst. Legal analysts work for law or corporate firms and they resolve all legal complexities.
- Person can make career as Legal Advisor, after completing BA LLB. A Legal Advisor offers consultancies to companies regarding their legal duty.
- After completing the BA LLB course, a person can appear in different competitive examinations like Judicial Services Exam, RO exam (Review officer - on legal administration), ARO exam (Assistant Review Officer in High Courts), RBI Grade B exam for legal officer, State Public Service Commission, etc.
- Person can make career as Document Drafting Lawyer, after completing BA LLB a Document Drafting Lawyer is proficient in preparing various documents such as terms and conditions, agreements, and case materials.
- Person can make career as a criminal lawyer after completing BA LLB, a criminal lawyer has expertise in criminal laws, IPC, Evidence Act, and various other penal laws.
- Person can make career as a Civil Litigation Lawyer. A Civil Litigation Lawyer is proficient in civil laws such as tax laws and excise laws.
Why Choose Mangalayatan University for BA LLB?
- Mangalayatan University is one of the best private colleges in north India for BA LLB admission. BA LLB curriculum of the University is designed meticulously to enlighten students with the socio-legal facets of the law.
- Throughout the programme, the high-qualified teaching faculty of the University lays stress on uplifting student’s argument power and critical analysis skills.
- The University also lays stress on experimental learning through guest lectures, moot courts, workshops, and conferences.
- The University offers internships in top law firms, thereby students acquire significant experience to deal with real-world legal problems.
Why Mangalayatan University is the best college for BA LLB?
Excellent academic infrastructure, state-of-the-art teaching methodology, and high-qualified teaching faculty make Mangalayatan University the best college for BA LLB.
How to Contact MU-Aligarh for BA LLB admission?
For BA LLB admission, students can directly call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555 or Apply Online at https://www.mangalayatan.in/online-application-form/, call or WhatsApp at +91-9359-555-555.