- Mangalayatan University reserves the right to edit or delete any documents, information, or other content appearing on the site.
- By using the University site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff, and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense.
- Any password or right provided to you to access information or documents is not transferrable.
- The content has been uploaded to the University’s website after in-depth research and analysis. In case of any loopholes related to content such as accidental misspellings or omissions, constraints of brevity, or non-availability of the latest information; the University is not responsible for it.
- The University website and its affiliated sites have no liability for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Whether oral or written information obtained by you from us through the site shall not create any warranty, representation, or guarantee.
- The site contains links to other websites. The University website is not responsible for the accuracy of the content on such websites. The University does not endorse any linked website. If you decide to leave our site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.