PLACEMENT POLICY & GUIDELINES
The role of the Training and Placement Cell is of a facilitator and counselor for placement related activities. Training and Placement Cell provides 100% placement assistance to all the registered students as per the norms provided here. The University has laid down a student friendly placement policy to ensure opportunity for all the final year students who are desirous of taking part in the campus placement. The University has over the years established and developed contacts with leading industry to conduct campus interview so that all our passing out students get full opportunity for gainful employment
Selection of Companies:-
The Companies will be invited and scheduled by the Placement Cell on the basis of the following parameters:
- Jobprofileand growthprospects.
- Thepackagebeingoffered bythecompany.
- from the Alumni regarding the company.
- The students are sponsored for interviews based on their eligibility as per criteria set by the company. The students are therefore advised to keep all documents ready at the time of interview.
- Student should not have any backlog subjects.
- Students must attend all the training programs counselling schedules conducted by the institute.
RULESFOR PLACEMENT & PROCESS:
- The Company/Industry inform in advance about the date and time of the campus interview, which is displayed on Notice Board and students are informed via email.
- The student should follow the instructions before appearing for the campus placement. The placement cell strictly enforces ONE STUDENT ONE JOB OFFER policy.
Placement process the following guidelines be strictly followed:
- Be present 30 minutes before commencement of process
- Be dressed in formals for interview.
- Carry ID card, Hard copy of updated resume, Photocopy of mark sheets
Student rejecting an internship offered through Placement Cell is required to inform (in writing through faculty mentor)to the Placement Office. Internships which may lead to a job will also be considered as placement in that company.
Students who register for interview with a company are expected to appear for the entire recruitment process of that company and accept the offer given by the company.
Following contingencies may occur:
- The company may want the selected candidate to complete entire Programme before joining. That would be the best alternative and supported by the University in the interest of the company and the student. Students will take full advantage and complete the course in full earnest.
- Early placement is permitted after the internal examinations. However students will be required to Complete the assignments with the teacher in order to qualify for award of Degree. Special cases will be considered in consultation with the faculty if the situation demands.
- Once any student take up a job with any company, it is mandatory for the student to work at least 12 months with recruiter to maintain the relationship of the institute and industry.
Placement at University is student-driven. The placement committee will make a plan at the beginning of the year and design a placement brochure and disburse it to companies.
It is also important for students to be in touch with the Placement Office, for consultation and any specific individual issues. Due to COVID -19, the Training and Placement cell is organizing on line interaction with the companies and the students are being trained to meet the technical and professional requirements. If market situation and job scenario necessitate a revision in the Placement Policy, it will be done in a manner so as to maximize the benefit to the student community as a whole.